Adventures

Sep 20, 2013

The Madness of Sampling

First afternoon of the International Food Blogger Conference. I met up with Christina and we lunched on really delicious food provided by Chipotle. I sampled ice cream from Cupcake Royale - a scoop of vegan toasted coconut and a scoop of Stumptown coffee and fudge. I'm a sucker for coffee ice cream but I could have done without the fudge part. Still, it was very good. The scene in the photo is just part of the chaos that was Live Food Blogging. Tons of vendors from Amazon, each has five minutes to talk up their product. We get to taste lots of yummy stuff and we were encouraged to blog about it on the spot. I left before we actually got to taste these drinks but I did get to take mine home. More tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails