Adventures

Nov 13, 2013

When I attended the International Food Blogger Conference back in September, I participated in an olive oil tasting with the folks from California Olive Ranch. It was very similar to wine tasting. We were challenged to notice and describe the subtle differences between the different oils. We used a tasting wheel to help us identify what tastes and smells we were picking up. All the attendees were offered the chance to host their own olive oil tasting with the goods provided by California Olive Ranch. Here is my virtual olive oil tasting gear. Everything I need to throw my tasting party tomorrow night: three olive oils, tasting cups, napkins, tasting wheels, recipe cards and more. I'll be serving some appetizers and I'll be commenting on Twitter as the evening unfolds - @feedyourselfnow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails