Adventures

Feb 18, 2013

Project 314: You Are What You Read

How excited (and nervous) was I when I was asked if I would write a guest post for Edible Books? Edible Books is an on-line book club with a foodie theme hosted by Christina Masters of Rowdy Chowgirl and Natalie of Little Muddy Boots. I was asked to write about a book that changed my life. If you head on over to Edible Books right now you can read the fascinating details.

How does Edible Books work? Every month participants nominate books.  After a vote, the group reads the winning title the following month.Discussions take place on Twitter @ediblebookclub. You will be exchanging ideas with people from all over the world, at your convenience. 
Come on, try it. You know you want to. And don't forget to like them on Facebook at Ediblebookclub.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails